Monday, November 9, 2015

The unfinished lament about my lost basketball

A Spalding basketball, my dearest friend, you came from a sports shop. (originally perhaps from a unknown factory) You lied on a goods shelf quietly till I took you back home. We enjoyed our time. I touched you and dribbled thousand of times and you jumped back to me every times. When you rolled, i ran with you. When you bounced, I leaped with you. When you flew, I caught you. We sticked together. The time we hung out was much more than the time I spent on video games. I held you when I was doing homework. I took you when I was going to grocery store. I even embraced you when I was sleeping. But one day, you disappeared. As water evaporated in the air. I tried to find you but I failed. I was like losing my dearest brother. 
I am such missing you so far. My ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment